Oct 31, 2022
Aaron Anderson has been working in the SEO industry
full-time since 2013. While working and consulting for multiple SEO
agencies he saw a big demand for high-quality link-building
services, which led him to start offering those services as a
freelancer and then growing those services into a full-fledged
link-building agency. He is also the host of the podcast “Let’s
Talk Link Building”, which dives into all the different approaches
and strategies one might take to build backlinks for their online
- What problem do you solve?
- He will help you understand what link building is and how to
navigate the whole SEO and link building industry.
- Quick explanation of SEO:
Search engines look at content of your query and then they look at
all the websites and results. Next, they narrow it down to
authority and trust. The more links a website has, the more trusted
the site is and the more likely the search engine is to send people
to that site.
- When you link a different website, you are giving them a vote
- To give your site more credibility, you want other sites to
link to your site.
- Certain content is more likely to get backlinks such as a free
tool or assessment.
- The more trusted the site that has your backlink, the
more beneficial it is to you.
- Beware of buying backlinks. Sometimes those services are using
websites that are created solely for the purpose of selling
backlinks. Those types of backlinks won't give you the credibility
- If you outsource your backlink building. Make sure you are
using someone who is transparent and willing to educate you. It is
also important to get different opinions.
- Google tries to identify and perhaps even penalize websites
that are there solely for backlinks.
- Aaron likes to teach others about link-building.
Anderson's Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your
life? Knowing himself and knowing what he's creating. He
wants to know he's creating value for others.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? He
didn't have confidence when he first started to scale his business.
If he had to do it over he would try to instill confidence in
Aaron Anderson's website: linkpitch.io
Podcast: Let's Talk Link-Building
Connect with Aaron Anderson:
Learn more about Gary's
Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/
Get your Daily Dose of Positive at SimplePositiveActions.com