Sep 12, 2022
Gary Geiman is
a serial entrepreneur and business owner. His 30-year career has
spanned owning multiple businesses and developing sales and
marketing plans to assist other business owners in growing their
- What problem do you solve?
- 2 of the biggest problems entrepreneurs have early on are
figuring out how to be present and how to be found.
- Business owners get into
business because either something happened in their life that
brought them to that place or they are passionate about the
business they started. The challenge may be that the business owner
doesn't have sales skills.
- In sales, you have to have a bond-building approach with
multiple touches. You have to have follow-up to complete the
- Being present refers to social media platforms and being found
refers to Google search presence.
- Social is about consistency and content. We get caught up in
thinking our business is really interesting but people actually are
interested in people they can relate to.
- Content should be:
- Engaging or
- Be engaging as possible. Be authentic. Be real. Be an
individual. Talk more about yourself, talk about your failings. It
makes you more relatable.
- Be consistent. Also, be present in your community.
Sponsor events and teams.
- Being found is about your website.
- If you want to be found on Google maps, go to
business.google.com and make sure you have a map listing.
- The best thing to do is to create raving fans as customers. Let
them know you want to create a 5-star relationship with them and
you want them completely satisfied. Then ask them for a referral
and a review.
- Give a gift card for referrals.
- Go to Gary's website and on the about us tab go to foundations
to check out their mission and core values.
- What habit do you think has led to success in your
life? Gary's biggest habit is persistence and not giving
up. Then create habits around your persistence.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? Not
realizing we are multi-dimensional people. We need to realize we
need to focus on family and friends too and not just business.
Connect with Gary Geiman:
Gary Geiman's website:
Learn more about Gary's
Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/
Get your Daily Dose of Positive at SimplePositiveActions.com