Jun 20, 2022
Ken “Magma” Marshall is the
Chief Growth Officer and Managing Partner at RevenueZen. Ken is an
endlessly curious person with a cliche coffee addiction and a
burning desire to encourage and empower others to pursue meaningful
lives. Throughout his 7 year experience, he has learned to help
those achieve their goals and solve their business problems. Ken
would be delighted to share all his insights with you and your
- What problem do you solve?
- How to grow through organic and attraction-based marketing and
- What three questions do you answer?
- How to get past all the noise
of what SEO actually is and what it used to be and how to actually
- How to use your personal brand,
particularly as a business owner/founder/CEO on platforms like
- How we can grow as people and
how to help understand more through behavioral
- Start with best practices and the
easy things you can do.
- Set up your Google profile - it’ll only take
- As a B2B, put your services and pricing on your
website to prequalify your customers.
- Be sure to talk about things on the website
that you would talk about in the sales process.
- Be authentic.
- Know who you are as a company and know how you
- This helps you know who your target customer
- How do you know what platform?
- It depends on what you are trying to
- Who you are selling to?
- Where are they hanging out?
- Create assets for your customers.
- Share knowledge, offer worksheets, and provide
- Work on it over time
- Don’t wait for it to be perfect and 100%
- Do send it out regularly.
- SAS (Software As Service) companies are
impacting our lives.
- These are services that automate things for
- It’s a niche of Ken’s.
- Ken’s journey started in a marketing firm
before he started on his entrepreneurial journey.
- He is energized by creating things.
- Ken outlines how to help with your SEO and
create warm leads
- Answer who you are selling to and then answer
what their 10 pain points/problems are.
- Then, make a sheet that shows what you offer to
solve their problems.
- Next, make a column that actually answers how
that solves their pain.
- After that, use your website to educate them
and offer them something incredible to start helping
- Create a page on your website for each of your
- Be sure to put down information about who you
are and what you believe.
- Make it easy for them to get in touch with
Marshall's Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your
life? Having a morning routine
gives him perspective, energy and focus for the rest of the day. It
includes hydrating, quiet time, exercise, and looking at his day
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? He has a heart to help people that are
underserved and he used to do that but hasn’t as much anymore. He
wants to get back to that.
Connect with Ken:
Ken's' website: revenuezen.com
Ken's social selling intelligence software
Learn more about Gary's
Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/