Jun 13, 2022
A nationally certified Life Coach in Leadership and one of the
top Real Estate professionals in the world closing 30-65 deals a
month, Chris Craddock is the host of the Uncommon Real Estate
Podcast, a realtor, and entrepreneur who runs multiple successful
businesses in the Washington DC Metro area (and Richmond, VA).
Chris and his companies consistently bring in close to 10 Million
in revenue per year. His team, The Redux Group, sold just over $160
Million in volume in 2020.
Chris has been married for 21 years and is the proud father to
six beautiful children.
iTunes, Stitcher, Google
or listen here:
- What problem do you solve?
- How to scale your business, how
to replace yourself. How to grow passive income.
- What three questions do you answer?
- What is the best way to scale
your business beyond yourself?
- How do I start looking at money
in a different way?
- What is the language of money
that you’ve learned?
- Don’t try to elevate yourself out of the
business too early.
- Get a reading list of how to scale your
- Who Not How
- Scrum: How to do Twice The Work in Half the
- EOS Traction
- Do time tracking.
- Run a time audit.
- Consider hiring someone to do your low value
- Your income will go up when you let go of
- Continue to look at things you do that you can
hire someone else to do.
- Chris started hanging out with people that had
scaled their business and that also helped give him the
- When you are in the mix it can be hard to tell
what needs worked on.
- You need to step back to see what needs to be
- We all have a kingdom. Our money is our army.
We need to put it to work.
- We need to send it out to do work and it should
come back bigger and stronger.
- It should help strengthen our
- The difference between the genius and the idiot
in real estate investing is how long you hold it.
- You win with real estate for different
- Read the book Tax Free
- Study about real estate. You can consider
accelerated depreciation on real estate.
- It’s not always wise to wait for the market to
go down. If you hold a property long enough, you will
- Chris feels that the market is not the same as
- Loans are not being given out as
- He doesn’t feel a massive crash is coming like
it did then.
- Real estate is a hedge against
- Money has a language. We don’t want our kids to
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a good
- It’s important to help others understand money
so that they can learn how money can work for them
Craddock's Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your
life? His morning routine. Chris stacks his habits in the
morning. He reads the Bible, has prayer time, writes in his
journal, writes his goals and works out every day while listening
to an audiobook.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? When
he was really winning big, he thought everything he touched would
turn to gold and that caused him to lose a lot of money. So now
when he checks himself to make sure big decisions aren’t based on a
miss appropriated view of himself.
Connect with Chris:
Uncommon Real Estate
Chris' website: chriscraddock.com
Learn more about Gary's
Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/