Jun 6, 2022
Our next guest is a Business Strategist, Designer,
Podcast Host, Keynote Speaker, and Blacksmith. Whether stalking the
big stage, going global from his private studio, or rocking a
comedy club, he brings passion, humor, and insight to every
For over 25 years, he has been working with passionate
yet frustrated business people to transform the way they grow their
organizations. An award-winning business owner, founder of the
Forge Business Program, host of the Marketing Report Podcast, Past
National President of Professional Speakers Australia, and father
of 3 feisty children. Please join me in welcoming...Russell
- What problem do you solve?
- He helps close the gap between marketing and sales, and he also
helps you decide what you want from life.
- What three problems do you solve?
- How do I actually make connections to my ideal clients?
- What sort of business can I have?
- At the end of the day, what do I need to do to get it?
Pearson's Recharge Round
- Referrals are someone else making a decision about who you work
- Understand who you want to work with.
- You don't have to pretend to be someone else, just be more
- There are two sides to the coin:
- Yes, you need to understand who you are to attract the right
- You also need to be disciplined enough to do things that need
- You need to be connecting with people on a weekly (if not
- You won't have opportunities if you're not connecting.
- What's the process for connection?
- You want your clients to know, like, and trust you.
- People do enjoy content creation, but they often do it to avoid
- Branding is taking yourself and your business to make something
completely unique and exciting.
- People will experience the way you solve things in a way they
- Ask people if they want help.
- If you don't ask, you don't get it.
- Can you use a social media platform to reach more of your
- Have communication with people who you will love to work with
and people who will love to work with you.
- Russell says it was important when he learned to say yes to
things, and by saying yes to things, he found himself in situations
where he could step up and step in.
- To stay relevant, you should be in constant communication with
your clients (both past, present, and future).
- What habit do you think has led to success in your
life? Russell always says yes to opportunities, and when
he has too many opportunities, he gets clear about what he
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? He
would realize sooner that he can actually have anything he wants
and that he doesn't have to give something up to get it.
Connect with Russell:
Russell's website: russellpearson.com
Learn more about Gary's
Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/