Jan 3, 2022
Beginning his entrepreneurial journey at age 19, Jeremy used his
free time to interview hundreds of successful people across the
country, learning from their expertise and acting on their
advice. As Jeremy's business development and sales expertise
grew, he decided to write his first book in order to establish
authority, generate leads, and increase his credibility. The
result? His business exploded and Jeremy knew he had found
his calling - empowering leaders to share their stories.
- What problem do you solve?
- I help people go from an idea in their head to a book in their
- What three questions are you going to answer for us
- How important is your top goal?
- Your life is telling a story. What's that story telling?
- What questions are still in your mind from 2021 that you need
- How important is this to you?
- It's okay if it's not important. You need to identify
- It's not what can I do but what do I want to do.
- Your priorities may shift for a year, a season, or even a
- How we tell a story determines how we approach it and attempt
to solve it.
- Stories often start with a loss or a leap.
- You want to know your story because it can help you connect
- If we leave questions floating around in our mind and don't
answer them, they can cause confusion and a lack of clarity.
- A lot of people struggle with their purpose.
- Decide: Am I going to answer this right now? Am I going to come
to a conclusion soon? Or will I put it aside and answer it
- What's underneath this that's not letting me coming to a
- Faith is a substance. It's a real, actual thing.
- If you listen to people well, they will tell you their story
and discover their reason themselves.
Brown's Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your
life? Jeremy's habit is having a written habit that he
keeps in his pocket.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? He
would put himself around the right people sooner. Getting yourself
around the right people will make a big difference in your
Connect with Jeremy:
Jeremy's website: thronepg.com
Learn more about Gary's
Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/