Dec 20, 2021
For over 30 years, Richard Flint has been speaking and
changing lives. Richards' has a passion for helping anyone who is
tired of wandering through life and feels like they are lacking the
clear understanding of what it takes to rise above normal and
achieve a life of accomplishment, freedom, success, and a personal
wealth of knowledge that will serve them for the rest of their
Richard is the author of 19 books and numerous webinar
programs. He is also the host of his own podcast - Let’s Talk Human
- Richard was prepared to be a person of presence and of
- He has a list of 16 laws that hold his life together.
- One of these is to never stay anywhere where his presence isn't
- Richard has traveled and shared his research for the past 32
- He calls it his crusade, and not his mission, because a crusade
is where you go and make an impact.
- Life is continual education.
- You have to look for the opportunities and the moments that
- Most people live from the outside in.
- In most audiences, they don't want to improve, they want an
- Richard created his own definition of stress that says that
stress is anything in life that makes you uptight.
- Routines make us feel safe and comfortable but can also be
- People who work to eliminate stress create stress.
- People who try to control stress make it their friend.
- Are you moving faster than you can manage?
- Slowing down for most people is a real challenge.
- You have to build your life on a foundation of trust in
- You can handle change and turn it into improvement if you bring
3 A's to your life:
- Align yourself
- Behavior never lies.
- The essence of truth is not what you talk about, but it is what
- We have to be honest about our behavior.
- Most people want honesty as long as it's not honest.
- Richard has four important guiding questions:
- What do I really want?
- Why do I really want this?
- What price am I willing to pay to have it?
- What behaviors will I have to improve to get there?
- You can't just sit down and write a goal. Use Richard's four
questions to clarify what you want with life.
- Writing a goal does not create direction,
- Richard's number one philosophy says "Why spend energy being a
carbon copy when you're an original."
- He wants to have a positive presence that is present when he's
- Clutter is the number 1 dysfunctional behavior in human
- Clutter is anything that holds you as a hostage to
- You can't improve in chaos.
Flint's Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your
life? Richard Flint is disciplined.
- What's the simple positive action that you take each
day to move forward to achieve your goals? He doesn't do a
to-do list he does an achievement list.
- What's your biggest life lesson and what have you
learned from it? He is an original and he is perfectly
designed to achieve what he needs to achieve.
Connect with Richard:
Richard's website: richardflint.com
Learn more about Gary's
Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/