Oct 18, 2021
Mike "C-Roc" Ciorrocco is the Co-Founder of
Blooprinted, best-selling Author of ROCKET FUEL Convert Setbacks,
Become Unstoppable and the powerhouse behind the "What Are You Made
He has been featured by Yahoo! Finance as one of the
Top Business Leaders to Follow in 2020 and is on a mission to build
people. He is driven to inspire others and he measures his success
on how he is able to help others achieve greatness. C-Roc had a
fire lit in him at an early age. That fire has ignited him with a
fierce desire to compel people to see the greatness inside
themselves using past life events to fuel their fire.
- Mike talks to himself because he always wants someone around
him that thinks the same.
- What are you made of man? Let's go.
- Be prepared.
- When you believe in something, some people don't have the same
wish as you and will try to talk you out of it.
- Mike realized that he was capable.
- Convert your failures to success. Make them rocket fuel.
- Thoughts, words, and actions all go through Mike's mission
- All people are unstoppable to living the lives of their
- Acknowledge it. Accept it. Then act.
- Mike wants to teach people how to disseminate their knowledge
- You have to be sick and tired of being sick and tired.
- We don't know our potential.
- Set goals that make you excited.
- Mike has three Cs:
- Clarity. Get clear on what you want in life, and don't put
limits on it. Write it out.
- Commitment. Decide and commit that you're going after
- Consistency. All your words and actions have to go towards
- Be careful about the stories you tell yourself.
- If you say it will be hard, it will be hard.
Ciorrocco's Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your
life? Mike's biggest habit is waking up and practicing
gratitude. He says thank you then takes action to move him toward
- What's the simple positive action that you take each
day to move forward to achieve your goals? He understands
that low tolerance = high production. Don't overcomplicate
- What's your biggest life lesson and what have you
learned from it? There's a small portion of things you
know. There's a small portion of things you know you don't know.
And there's a large portion of things you don't know that you don't
know. Keep a learning mindset because knowledge is power.
Connect with Mike:
Deborah's websites blooprinted.com/vip
Gary's new book is available!
You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com